- ADULTS CLOTHING
- BARGAIN BASEMENT
- COOLERS/FLY RUGS/MASKS
- CHILDS CLOTHING
- CLIPPERS TRIMMERS AND BLADES
- DOG COATS
- PET FOODS ETC
- EXERCISE SHEET
- FEED ROOM/YARD
- HORSE CARE
- HORSE FEEDS
- NUMNAHS/SADDLECLOTHS/HALF PAD
- RIDING HATS
- USED SADDLES
- STABLE RUGS
- TURNOUT RUGS
- TREATS ETC
Name: BADMINTON PEDIGREE SHEEP MIX 20KGCode 012109
Stock Level: 4
NOT SUITABLE FOR POSTING
A highly palatable coarse mix, scientifically formulated for sheep of all ages, including lambs, rams and ram lambs.
? Rolled oats and other highly digestible cereals provide energy to meet the elevated requirements of pregnant and lactating ewes as well as growing lambs.
? Vegetable oils support milk production and quality as well as improving skin and wool condition for those animals being prepared for the show ring.
? With a special mineral inclusion to help prevent urinary calculi and copper toxicity in housed rams and ram lambs.
• Introduce Pedigree Sheep Mix carefully, as soon as they show an interest, and increase to a maximum of 0.5kg per head per day.
• Ewes and rams may be fed from 0.5 – 0.75kg of cubes or mix per day.
• Working rams are best fed up to 1.5kg of Pedigree Sheep Mix per day.
• In-lamb and lactating ewes should be fed 0.5 – 1.25kg per day.