- ADULTS CLOTHING
- BARGAIN BASEMENT
- COOLERS/FLY RUGS/MASKS
- CHILDS CLOTHING
- CLIPPERS TRIMMERS AND BLADES
- DOG COATS
- PET FOODS ETC
- EXERCISE SHEET
- FEED ROOM/YARD
- HORSE CARE
- HORSE FEEDS
- NUMNAHS/SADDLECLOTHS/HALF PAD
- RIDING HATS
- USED SADDLES
- STABLE RUGS
- TURNOUT RUGS
- TREATS ETC
Name: BADMINTON PEDIGREE SHEEP NUTS 20KGCode 014188
Stock Level: 1
NOT SUITABLE FOR POSTING
A fully balanced, easy-to-feed ration for sheep of all ages.
? Highly digestible micronised wheat and fibre sources provide energy to meet the increased requirements of pregnant and lactating ewes and to promote condition.
? The vitamin and mineral profile includes bioavailable Bioplex® zinc and Sel-Plex® selenium.
? Can easily be softened in water to tempt lambs, sick animals or older sheep with poor dentition.
• Introduce Country Sheep Nuts carefully, as soon as they show an interest, and increase to a maximum of 0.5kg per head per day.
• Ewes and rams may be fed from 0.5 – 0.75kg of cubes or mix per day.
• Working rams are best fed up to 1.5kg of Pedigree Sheep Mix per day.
• In-lamb and lactating ewes should be fed 0.5 – 1.25kg per day.